What is the difference between taking Raymond instructor's physical and online courses?
The differences are:
- Participants of the physical course can only take one time, but students who enroll in the online course can review the course unlimited times within a year.
- The 3-hour physical course is delivered in a half day, and the content is very intensive. Many students felt exhausted in the middle of the course and were unable to keep focusing their mind. Raymond break the online courses in to sections, so that students can choose to take any section whenever and wherever they wish.
- Due to time constraints, there are very limited time for practice using GA in the physical course. While as an online student, you can always pause the course and do hands on practice any time you want.
- The students in each physical course often raised good questions. Some questions can help fellow students understand GA better. However, it only benefits the students in that particular course. Students attending physical course on the other days won’t be benefited. Now using online teaching, the questions raised by the students are organized by instructor Raymond and injected to the revised section of the course, hence all online student will benefit when they reply it.
- Instructor Raymond will re-record topics that are not easy to understand after summarizing the students’ questions. Online course students can enjoy the updated version in the coming 12-month.